Sehwag Fit World Cup 2011 - ICC Cricket update

Sehwag Fit World Cup 2011



Sehwag Fit World Cup 2011 - ICC Cricket update

Sehwag Fit for World Cup 2011

Good news for Indian cricket and all Indian cricketing fans that the most dangerous batsmen Virender Sehwag is fully fit.

Sehwag missed South Africa tour and attend a shoulder injury and went to Germany for the treatment.

Sehwag told Indian news channel CNN-IBN " I didn't want to get injured in South Africa tour and miss the World Cup. So I came back and went to Germany to see a couple of doctors. I got a couple of injections and now I'm fine.

"I am going to the National Cricket Academy [in Bangalore] and will spend a couple of days there, to check everything - if I can bowl and throw also but if I can't, then I'll let them know. But yes, at the moment I'm fully fit."

Its a sad news for all the other cricket nation as Sehwag can change the match if he gets going, that's why Sehwag is regarded most dangerous batsmen in the world.

Sehwag further added we're playing the opening game against them in Bangladesh, Bangladeshi people are expecting them to beat us again. But this time we have to prepare well … You can say it is a revenge game for us and we won't take the game lightly. We will give our best shot and we will come hard on Bangladesh."

Now India are the favourite in the 2011 World Cup as they strong batting line up and also India have Sachin Tendulkar with vast Experience.

Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj singh, MS Doni, Suresh Raina and Virat Kohli are most familar with Subcontitent pitch

Indian team alone with Yusuf pathan and Sehwag can destroy any side.